Your MyRepublic modem is set up to automatically detect your MyRepublic connection, so setting up your modem should be a breeze.
Step 1 - Connecting your Power Supply
Connect one end of the power adaptor to your Wi-Fi Hub+ and the other end into a power point and switch this on
Step 2 - Setting up your connection
For nbn™ FTTP, HFC, FTTC or Fixed Wireless connection
- Check the nbn™ equipment has a green power, optical or online light (depending on the type of nbn™ equipment installed in your home)
- Take the ethernet cable (red and yellow end) and plug the red end into the red WAN port of the Wi-Fi Hub+ and the other end into the first UNI-D port (if there is an existing service connected to port 1 then connect to the next available port) on your nbn™ equipment
For nbn™ FTTN or FTTB
- Connect one end of the grey telephone cable directly into your telephone wall socket, and the other end into the grey DSL port on the Wi-Fi Hub+
Step 3 - Automated set up
You are now ready to switch on your Wi-Fi Hub+ by pressing the power button on the back of the modem. Your device will now set up automatically. This can take up to 10 minutes to complete setup.
Your Broadband and Internet lights will turn solid green once the setup is complete. When you are using the service the Internet light will flash green.
Step 4 - Setting up your home phone
Connect one end of your grey telephone cable into the first green telephone port on the Wi-Fi Hub+
to access the internet
Step 5 - Connecting via Wi-Fi
You can connect up to 10 devices simultaneously via Wi-Fi. Your wireless details are supplied on the magnetic Wi-Fi Security Card and can also be found underneath your modem.
- Open your wireless connections on your device and search for the Wi-Fi Network Name. You can connect to the 2.4 or 5Ghz connection depending on what type of connection is supported by your devices.
- Enter the Wireless Key as your password.
visible. Your 2.4 GHz network has slower speeds but greater range. If you are experiencing issues at the edge of your house, or are using an older device that can only see this network – this is the one to use
Step 6 - Connecting via ethernet
Connect the yellow ethernet cable to one of the yellow LAN ports on the back of the Wi-Fi Hub+ and connect the other end into the ethernet port on your device.