To get connected via your Netgear modem, you'll need to log into your modems gateway.
What you'll need:
- A device capable of connecting to Wi-FI
- Your Wi-Fi username and password (if you have forgotten these, you may need to reset your modem)
Logging into your modem
- On your device, connect to Wi-Fi, using your normal username and password
- Open a browser window on your device
- Enter http://www.routerlogin.com and press enter
Netgear modem gateway
Once you've opened the gateway, the red boxes show selections you will have to make, in order from left to right. Choose:
- 'Setup Wizard'
On the second screen, choose:
- In 'Internet IP address', choose 'Get dynamically from ISP'
- In 'Domain Name Server (DNS) Address', choose 'Get automatically from ISP'
Your modem will then attempt to get connected. If, after about 5 minutes you're not connected, contact us via Live Chat and one of our team will be able to help.